Monday, October 5, 2009

full belly farm

me and my donut man, nate the great, and one of his pals went to the hoes down harvest celebration at full belly farm. we burned biodiesel. as we arrived judith the farmer bicycled right past us. i knew it would be a great day. it was beyond inspiring.

a lot of my favorite people were there: my assistant remyfresh, chef leif, carl the peach guy, scoutmaster gren, his impish children and his sexy british wife, chef charlie, celeste cupcake, and my old friend arthur, a scientist that knows his way around yeasted doughs. there was so much time to talk and be with our friends.

the feeling i left with after coming to this event is that your work and your life can be the same thing. that making food and feeding people can be your whole life and that can sustain you.

thank you full belly farm, i came close to forgetting.

i set an intention on the full moon: for my work and life to be integrated.

we left down a pathway illuminated by jack-o-lanterns.


No comments:

Post a Comment